Truth be told, the idea of a Palm Phone is actually a nice one. Here is everything you should know about this new device for now.
• Palm phone has been in existence for long. In other words, it is not new to the world of technology. But what happened to it then? Well, the iPhone and Android duo both killed the smartphone.
• However, TCL will be reviving the Palm brand by launching a new Android-powered smartphone. The first Palm phone has been officially announced today. It’s actually made by a San Francisco-based startup that acquired the rights to the Palm name from TCL in 2017.
• But is good you take note that the whole idea of the Palm Phone is not replace your main smartphone, coz in truth it can’t compete with the likes of Apple iPhone, Samsung and Sony etc.
• The Palm is meant to be less of a distraction when you’re out for the evening or at a weekend getaway. Since it is a small device that can fit in the palm of your hand, very appropriate, and offers the full Android experience.
Specifications and Price of The Palm Phone
– It is going to run Android version 8.1 Oreo and gets full Google Play Store access for the apps you may need.
– The Palm device is also going to offer proper connectivity, i.e It has a Snapdragon 435 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage. There’s a 3.3 inch LCD display, an 8 megapixel front and a 12 megapixel rear camera.
– The Palm device won’t be sold as a standalone device. It’s exclusive to Verizon in the United States and the carrier will sell it as an add-on for existing plans. However, be the case it should be sold alone, it is going to cost $349.99 and it’s going to be available from Verizon next month.