How do you unlock iPhone XS, XS Max and XR with iCloud? Well, just so you know, it is simple as ABC.
For some reasons, sometimes you can forget your iPhone pass code. You may have tried putting in codes several times but every time it failed. it happens to a lot of people and it can happen to you as well.
Thus, be the case it happens to you here is what to do to unlock your expensive phone (iPhone).
Steps To Unlock iPhone XS, Max and XR with iCloud
The iCloud app is well known for its various exceptional features and advanced options. One of them is to remotely erase your iOS device in case of theft to protect your files from getting into the wrong hands.
iCloud app uses the “Find My iPhone” feature to erase the device and it also eliminates the passcode that was blocking you. Here are the steps to use it:
1. To get started, you will need another iOS device if available or a computer.
2. Open that other device or computer and go to iCloud.com.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password to get into your iCloud account.
4. Once you enter the account you will have to click on “Find My iPhone” feature.
5. Then, head for “Devices”, a list will be opened and you have to choose your iOS device so that it can be erased.
6. Finally, you have to click on the blue icon adjacent to the name of your device and select “Erase iPhone”.
Boom, in a sec every thing will be wiped off. But the problem with this method is that if you haven’t used the same procedure to locate your iPhone before then at the time of crisis this method will never work.