MacBook Air 2018 – the design of this iconic laptop had remained the same since Apple co-founder, Steve Jobs, unveiled it back in 2008. And surprisingly, MacBook Air had not seen a major internal refresh since 2015.
However, here is MacBook Air 2018 Specifications:
• MacBook Air comes with Apple’s signature Retina display technology.
• MacBook Air comes with an 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor.
• And amazingly, the hardware is capable of staying up to 13-hours of iTunes video playback on a single charge.
• The firm made its bold announcement during its hardware keynote in New York City. MacBook Air comes with two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
• MacBook Air comes in gold, silver and space grey colour options.
• 1.6GHz dual-core processor with a turbo boost up to 3.6GHz
and 128GB/256 of storage.
• The new MacBook Air with the highest-specced internals has 16GB of DDR3 memory and a 1.5TB SSD.
Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing, said:
“Redesigning MacBook Air started with a stunning Retina display and all-day battery life, and then we added Touch ID and the Apple T2 Security Chip, the latest processors, incredible sound, the third-generation keyboard and Force Touch trackpad, high speed Thunderbolt 3 ports, and of course macOS Mojave in a beautiful, thinner, lighter, all-aluminium design that a whole new generation of MacBook Air customers are going to love.”
MacBook Air starts at $1,199 (NGN 436,000) for 128 Storage. While 256 storage costs $1,399 (NGN 509.000).
And the new MacBook Air with the highest-specced internals has 16GB of DDR3 memory and a 1.5TB SSD, can be purchased for $2,579 ( NGN 937,000)
MacBook Air is available to order today and launches on November 7.