Home Apple Inc. iPhone XS Max Caught Fire in Owners Pant

iPhone XS Max Caught Fire in Owners Pant [Photos]

707
1

Apple’s most expensive device iPhone XS Max caught fire in owners pocket. According to Hillard Josh, who is from Columbus, Ohio his phone caught fire in his pant pocket on December 12. At first it was a foul smell coming from the rear pocket of my pant before a “large amount of heat” burnt my skin and the trouser pocket along with it.

The incident occurred while Hillard was taking his launch. Since the occurrence, Hillard has described his ordeal and his experience in the Apple Store in extreme details.

How to Track and find Your Lost iPhone

Left no other option, I had to exit the room since there was a female in the break room with me and remove my pants. I ran to the boardroom where I got my shoes and pants off as fast as possible. A VP of our company put the fire out with a fire extinguisher because he heard me yelling…

“From the time of first noticing the fire and between removal of the pants and taking the phone out of my pocket and placing it outside, I inhaled A LOT of smoke. Later in the day, the team told me about the video that the office security camera captured…

“Later in the evening, I went directly to the Apple Store with the burned/melted remains of the phone, case, and plastic screen protector. Once in the Apple Store, I went to the back and asked for a manager. I explained my story and the leader, she said that she would send a senior tech.”

What is Rich Communication Services (RCS)?

According to reports, Hillard has not yet taken any legal action against Apple Inc. Although reports do have it that what hillard is currently demanding for, is damages for the clothes burnt in the incident along with his phone bill for the time period he was unable to use his phone. iPhone XS Max caught fire

What do you think could have led to Hillard’s iPhone XS Max catching fire? Share your opinion below via the comments box.

Like this post? Share it with friends and family!

1 COMMENT

  1. Oh my goodness I hope that was an isolated case and no one else’s iPhone catches on fire, How did it happen anyway?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here