Home Android When is Tecno Camon 11 Getting Android Pie?

When is Tecno Camon 11 Getting Android Pie?

1052
4

When Will Tecno Camon 11 getting Android Pie update? Many Tecno users kept on asking this same question. This is February already, and there is currently no Tecno smartphone that is running on the new Android OS yet.

 

This is unlike Infinix smartphones that are already receiving update notification. For example, Infinix Note 5 has already received an upgrade notification to Android Pie. But when Will Tecno Camon 11 getting Android Pie update?

5 TECNO PHONES UNDER 50,000 NAIRA (FEBRUARY 2019)

Tecno has always been slow when it comes to software updates. And Tecno has not officially committed themselves to update any of their phones yet, even the ones released in 2018. In other words, I won’t be surprised to see the latest Tecno Camon 11 not receiving an upgrade to Android Pie as well. Except Tecno has decided to surprise its users with an update, but that I doubt.

5 Tips To Make Your Xiaomi Battery Last Longer

However, what we can guarantee you is that, the next Tecno flagship device will launch with an Android Pie out of the box.

Question: So, will Tecno Camon 11 get Android Pie?
Answer: 70% No. The remaining 30% is for Tecno to surprise us.

4 COMMENTS

  1. Techno fans if techno are promising us pie on their next device and not sending updates i suggest we move to other brands like infinix because even when u buy the next brand and android 10 comes it will be the same story. Someone is saying if u want pie buy the next techno like its buying chewing gum. Am very disappointed in techno….i use to rep u guys so much😔

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here