This post contains all of the latest GLO call tariff Plans and how you can migrate from one to another. From the list below, you can see the details of all GLO tariff plans. While some are annoyingly expensive, others are very cheap.
Cheap Glo call tariff plans comes in different variations and call rates. In other words, aside from GLO being the grandmaster of data, they also offer unlimited number of Glo call tariff plans with affordable call rates that would excite you.
MNTRENDS TECH therefore, presents you with the list of the best Glo tariff plans in Nigeria with migration codes attached alongside it.
Lists of GLO Call Tariff Plans
1. GLO Bumpa Tariff Plan: when you recharge above ₦100, you’ll get 200% bonus. This package gives you 3 times the value of whatever is recharged. In other words, when you recharge ₦1000 you will be given ₦3000 to call all networks of your choice.
However, on this plan, calls are charged at 50K/s. To migrate to GLO Bumpa plan, simply dial:
• Dial *100*10*1# and if you want to check your balance, simply dial
2. GLO IDD Packs: when it comes to making international calls, this plan is currently one of the best in the country. With GLO IDD packs you can make calls to 30 major international destinations for as low as ₦6.60 per minute.
The destinations include the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, South Africa, India, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel and Australia. Others are Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania and Singapore.
• The IDD 100 gives the subscriber 12 minutes of call valid for 3 days
• IDD 200 gives 24 call minutes for 7 days.
• The IDD 500 bundle gives 60 minutes of calling for 14 days, while the fourth bundle…
• IDD 1000, will avail the user 150 call minutes valid for 30 days.
To subscribe to GLO IDD packs simply Dial *777# » Select voice profile & packs » Select call 30 countries @ local rate » Select desired IDD Pack.
3. GLO Bounce Tariff Plan: with this GLO plan, you can make Call for as low as 15k/s flat-rate to all networks (MTN, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, 9mobile etc) and as low as 11k/s to your friends who are on the Glo Bounce Plan.
Migrating to this plan gives you some free goodies like: Free Ring Back Tunes, Free SMS (1 free SMS for 1 charged) and 15MB on every ₦200 recharged.
To migrate you simply dial *170*4# » select 1 when asked for confirmation.
4. GLO Formula Tariff Plan: with GLO formula, you get 4X your recharge of every ₦100 and above. This bonus can be used for voice, SMS, data and international calls. It can be used to call all networks in Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Ntel etc) and 30 international destinations.
To migrate or activate you simply dial *323*PIN# now. While to check remaining balance, you dial #122*30#
5. GLO Infinito Tariff Plan: on this package, you can call the 10 contacts registered as your Family and Friends for as low as 11k/s. While others not registered comes with a flat calling rate of 20K/s (20 kobo per seconds).
To migrate to GLO Infinito, simply dial
*100*9*2#. While to add 10 frequently called Family and Friends, you simply dial *101*1*Mobile No#.
6. GLO 11k/secs Tarrif Plan: this is a simple flat tariff plan which allows customers to enjoy heavily reduced call rate on local and international calls.
To migrate to this plan, simply Dial *211# to migrate to this plan.
7. GLO G-BAM Tariff Plan: on this package, you can call five (5) special numbers at only 11k/s and enjoy 5MB free browsing every day. At least, with the 5MB you can be checking your emails, Facebook, and Twitter e.t.c.
To migrate you simply Dial *10*5*1#
8. GLO Generation G Tariff Plan: this plan gives bonus on every recharge. For example, you can get:
• 50% bonus on recharge of ₦100
• 100% bonus on recharge of ₦200
• 200% bonus on recharge of ₦500 and above
• Free 15MB on every recharge of ₦200 and above
• Unlimited free SMS
• Discounted Peeps rate to others on Generation G
• Discounted Campus zone rates
To migrate you simply dial *170*5# to join GLO generation G
9. GLO Jollific8 Tariff Plan: this plan offers an amazing plan that allows new Glo prepaid customers get eight (8x) times the value of whatever they recharge. New customers also enjoy Voice and Data on every recharge.
Glo Jollific8 offers new subscribers 800% more value on every recharge from ₦100 and above. Customers get octuplet benefits, including Bonus to call all local networks, browse freely and get free data that can be gifted to other subscribers.
To migrate you simply buy a new Glo SIM card, recharge airtime with *123*PIN# and you’ll be automatically activated on the Jollifi8 Call Tariff Plan on Glo to get 800% bonus. To check remaining balance, simply dial #122# for Voice/data benefits and *606# for data gift benefits.
10. GLO Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan: on this plan, you can get everything you used today back tomorrow. Glo Free Tomorrow gives you the chance to get DOUBLE your daily usage back the next day. Usage is charged at 28k/s, N4/SMS and 5K/Kb while Bonus is charged at 56K/s, N8/SMS and 10K/Kb
With Glo Free tomorrow, whatever you use today, you get DOUBLE back FREE TOMORROW. No conditions attached. You get back double what you use on a daily basis the next day.
To migrate you simply dial *300# and you get back Double your daily usage the next day. Subscription is FREE.
So far you’ve seen all GLO call tariff plans, it’s now left for you to select your choice.