Here are all the bank airtime recharge codes in Nigeria. To recharge your phone from home or office has become easier than ever before. Gone are the days of going out, walking through the hot sun just to buy recharge card.
Now most top banks in Nigeria have services that will enable you to recharge your mobile devices directly from your comfort zones via bank transfers (USSD codes). All banks and their following phone credit funding USSD codes are listed below.
Lists of Bank Airtime Recharge Codes in Nigeria
• simply dial *901*Amount#
DIAMOND BANK (only for customers that own a yellow acct.)
• simply dial *710*555*Phone Number*Amount*Pin#
• simply dial *326*Amount#
• simply dial *770*Amount#
• simply dial *389*214*Amount#
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
• simply dial *894*amount#
• simply dial *737*Amount#
• simply dial *322*030*Amount#
STANBIC IBTC BANK
• simply dial *909*Amount#
• simply dial *389*301*amount#
• simply *322*082*Amount (MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT) or *805*082*Amount# (GLO only).
• simply dial *389*076*1*Amount#
• simply dial *822*Amount#
• simply dial *389*033*1*Amount#
• simply dial *389*032*amount#
• simply dial dial *322*215*Amount#
• simply dial *322*035*Amount#
• simply dial *966*Amount# or *302*Amount# (for mtn users)
Now that you have seen all the bank airtime recharge codes in Nigeria, here are some few things you must take note of.
• Before you can use these packages, some Banks will require you to subscribe. And to subscribe is very easy, you just visit your nearest bank to register before using this feature.
• Most bank USSD code requires you to recharge directly on the mobile phone number registered or attached to your bank account. For example, maybe I register my bank account with this number 07062623*** and later am now trying to recharge another number 08055456***, it might not work. Except I must use the one attached to my bank account 07062623***.