Huawei Mate X Price in Nigeria: Huawei Mate X will cost you between 900,000 Naira – 910,000 Naira (2,299 EUR). The Huawei Mate X 5G foldable phone will be available in the “middle of 2019”.
Huawei unveiled the “Mate X ” foldable phone in its event at MWC 2019 (Mobile World Congress). The Mate X is a smartphone with a 6.6-inch FullView display and when you open it, the smartphone has an 8-inch screen. This is Huawei’s first smartphone with a folding display.
Huawei Mate X Key Specifications
• The Huawei Mate X has a 6.6-inch OLED display when folded that becomes an 8-inch OLED screen when it is opened.
• The fingerprint sensor on the Huawei Mate X is on the power button (rear mounted)
• The Huawei Mate X has 8GB RAM, and 512GB Storage.
• The Huawei Mate X is 5.4mm thick at its thinnest point when unfolded. When you open it, the Huawei Mate X has a thickness of 11mm.
• Huawei Mate X is available in one colour – Interstellar Blue.
• The Mate X supports 5G connectivity.
• Huawei Mate X is a dual-SIM smartphone. The primary SIM slot supports 5G while the secondary slot supports a maximum of 4G.
• The foldable device has a 4,500mAh battery and it supports 55W fast charging (It can be charged 85 percent in 30 minutes)
The Huawei Mate X Price in Nigeria
The Mate X is way expensive than the Samsung Galaxy Fold device. This is not surprising as the Mate X is way bigger in size and contains more specs when compared to the Samsung Galaxy Fold device. (You can read our Comparison here)
The Mate X Price in Nigeria is between 900,000 Naira – 910,000 Naira. It will be available from the “middle of 2019”, maybe “June”, Huawei said.
You can use the social media below to share to your friends and family.