Tecno spark 2 was launched sometime last year. And the tech company is set to unveil its successor in few weeks’ time.
According to a close source, Tecno is set to unveil the Spark 3 in two models: the standard version and a Pro version.
The Spark 2 last year came in two versions: a Go Edition model (1GB RAM), and a standard version of 2GB RAM. The device also came in Android 8.1 Oreo and a 3,500 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery. The device also featured a single rear camera of 13MP and 8MP front camera, with a rear mounted fingerprint placed at the back. However, the Spark 2 lacked 4G LTE network.
What to Expect from Tecno Spark 3?
In few weeks time from now, Tecno may launch the Spark 3 and here are some things we know so far:
• According to a leaked picture of the Spark 3, the device will have a notch screen display design.
• The Spark 3 will be 4G LTE enabled
• The Tecno Spark 3 has dual back AI (Artificial Intelligence) cameras.
• We don’t know yet if the Spark 3 will come unbox in Android 9 Pie. But we won’t be surprised either.
• As for the battery capacity, we expect nothing less than 3,750 mAh.
• There will be a 3GB RAM version of the device as Tecno has something big to unveil in few weeks time.