iTel P33 and P33 Plus price in Nigeria: P33 is priced at 24,000 naira, while iTel P33 Plus is 26,300 naira. The both devices are Android Go Edition smartphones with 1GB RAM.
Android Go phones are cheap phones that are running on optimised Google operating systems (Oreo and Pie). These type of phones are mainly new entry devices and they are usually low price.
The iTel P33 features a 5.5′ display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. On the other hand, the iTel P33 Plus has a 6.0′ display.
Both devices are powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mediatek MT6580, and has 1 GB of RAM. The devices have 4,000 and 5,000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, with dual rear cameras of 8MP + 5MP and a single 5MP front facing camera.
Does it have a fingerprint sensor? yes, it does. The iTel P33 and P33 Plus have 16GB internal storage and an option for external SD card of up-to 32 GB. The device is light weighted and suitable for one hand operation.
iTel P33 and P33 Plus Price in Nigeria and Key Specifications
– iTel P33 (5.5-inch)
– iTel P33 Plus (6.0-inch)
• Memory: 1 GB RAM + 16 GB internal storage
• Cameras: 8MP + 5MP Rear; 5MP Front
• Battery: iTel P33 has 4,000 Non-removable battery. While iTel P33 Plus has 5,000 mAh Battery
• OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
• Fingerprint: Yes and Face ID
• Network: 2G, 3G (iTel P33 Full Specifications and iTel P33 Plus Full Specifications )
iTel P33 and P33 Plus Price in Nigeria: P33 (24,000 naira)… P33 Plus (26,300 naira)
Device Status: Available, March 2019. You can buy from leading online stores in the country.