Infinix Smart 3 Plus Game Test: Hello game lovers, we are happy to bring to you the first ever edition of the smartphone “Game test” review on Mntrends Tech. This being the first edition but certainly won’t be the last.
The purpose of this new category called “smartphone game test review” is to help you know in details whether the new smartphone you are planning to buy can play games smoothly or not. This therefore will now guide you “game lovers” to decide whether to buy the phone or opt for another.
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs Tecno Camon 11: Which is the Best Buy?
• Tecno Pop 2 Power Price in Nigeria and Specs
• ITel A33 Price in Nigeria and Specs : Cheap, quality and Trendy
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs Infinix Hot S4: Which Should You Buy?
Moreover, we also understand how important it is for you to have pleasure/fun. Thus, we are committed to bring this game test review to all levels of smartphones. Be it a flagship device, a mid-range or even an entry-level smartphone. We’ll try as much as possible to make sure that no one is left behind.
In addition to the info above, we shall also upload the performance video on our YouTube channel (Mntrends Tech) for you to watch. This would help to strengthen your conviction or not.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Game Test
Infinix Smart 3 Plus is the first smartphone to be reviewed under this new “game test ” category. Below are some specs about the phone:
SCREEN: 6.2″inches IPS LCD touchscreen (1520 x 720)
CONNECTIVITY: 4G network enabled
CHIPSET: Mediatek Helio A22
CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz
GPU: PowerVR GE8320
RAM: 2GB & 32GB internal storage (SD card available)
BATTERY: 3,500 mAh battery capacity
List of Games Tested
Overall, we tested about 5 different games. With some being heavy duty games, offline games and online games. Below are the games tested:
• Dr. Driving 2
• Subway Surf
• Ashphalt Nitro
How Each Game Performed On The Infinix Smart 3 Plus
PUBG is a heavy duty game that requires an internet connection and as well takes big memory space. Well, it’s good that the Infinix Smart 3 Plus is 32GB ROM so it covers for that anyway. Also, during test the game played smoothly on the Infinix Smart 3 Plus, but it however set the game graphics to “LOW” which is a minus but still manageable.
GTA played smoothly on the smartphone. I experienced no problem during the test.
Subway Surf and Asphalt Nitro
Asphalt Nitro is an inbuilt app on the smartphone, it played smoothly. While Subway surf was also cool on the device.
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus is a 2GB RAM smartphone and as such during the game test, it could not manage more than 3 games on the memory at the same time. And in some cases, it even closes them all at ones especially when the app is a heavy duty game.
Observation and Final Conclusion
Note: this is a game test review only.
• The smartphone has an average battery capacity of 3,500 mAh which is OK for a low-budget smartphone.
• The smartphone is also light weighted which is an advantage for gamers.
• It’s affordable (39,900 naira)
• 6.2″inches wide screen is a goal
• It’s 4G enabled which is good for online gaming
• First, the problem I have with the smartphone is that it gets Hot easily. This is because of the Helio A22 chipset that was used.
• 2GB RAM is only manageable, as over time its performance becomes slow. It would have been so much better if the phone is higher in RAM.
• There is no fast charging system enabled, meaning if your battery gets low, it will take you an almost 2 hours to get battery full.
For a low budget smartphone of this kind, Infinix Smart 3 plus is cool for game lovers to buy. Although, the tech brand could have done better by using Mediatek Helio P22 instead of the Helio A22. Below is the Infinix Smart 3 Plus game test review Video. Watch, share and subscribe.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email ([email protected])