Nokia 3.2 Price in Nigeria: the Nokia 3.2 retail price in Nigeria is 40,000 naira. The smartphone was announced at the just concluded Mobile World Congress event that was held in Barcelona, Spain. Nokia 3.2 was announced alongside its other siblings; Nokia 4.2 , Nokia 9 PureView etc.
The device is a low mid-range smartphone and is already selling in Nigeria.
Nokia 3.2 is a new budget device with a 6.2-inch display, and it’s powered by Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 SoC with a Quad-core 1.8 GHz speed processor. The device also runs out of the box on Android 9.0 Pie. Below are some key specifications of the smartphone.
• Huawei Y5 2019 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• ITel A33 Price in Nigeria and Specs : Cheap, quality and Trendy
• Now in Stores: Huawei Y5 2019 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs Tecno Pouvoir 2: Should You Upgrade?
Nokia 3.2 Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.2 -inch IPS touchscreen
• OS: Android 9.0 Pie
• CHIPSET: Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429
• PROCESSOR: Quad core 1.8 GHz
– 2GB RAM + 32 GB ROM (Yes, SD card is available )
• BATTERY: 4,000 mAh
• CAMERA: 13MP rear camera & 5MP front camera
• 2G, 3G and 4G Network enabled
Nokia 3.2 Price in Nigeria
Nokia 3.2 price in Nigeria is 40,000 naira. And the device is currently available for purchase in Nigeria.
• Infinix Smart 3 Plus vs Tecno Camon 11: Which Should You Buy?
• Comparison: OPPO F11 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A70
• 5 Best Gaming Phones Under 60000 naira in Nigeria – June 2019
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 60000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
Nokia 3.2 Availability in Nigeria
This low-budget smartphone is now currently available in the Nigerian market. You can buy from Pointek stores, order online through Jumia or buy from Slot stores nationwide.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email ([email protected])