According to a tech analyst by the name Ming-Chi Kuo, the 2020 iPhone lineup will be 5G enabled and also feature an OLED display. The report says the new Apple phones will come in 6.7-inch, 5.4-inch, and 6.1-inch screen sizes.
• Where To Buy Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod in Nigeria
• Apple iPhone XR Price in Nigeria and Specs (April 2019)
• iPhone Price in Nigeria: iPhone 6,7, 8, X, XS and XS Max (March 2019)
• Tecno POP 2F Price in Nigeria and Specs
Following the info we’re getting from Ming-Chi Kuo, the 6.7-inch and 5.4-inch are going to support 5G connectivity. However, the 6.1-inch will only support LTE. And it’s like the 6.1-inch iPhone will be the successor to the iPhone XR2 of this year (or what so ever it is called this year).
Moreover according to tech analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the 6.7-inch iPhone and 5.4-inch that is going to be 5G enabled in 2020 shall use Qualcomm modems. This is because Apple’s in-house 5G modem isn’t expected until 2022. The 2020 iPhone 12 and 12 Max will support both sub-6GHz and mmWave technology.
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
• Samsung Galaxy A60 Specifications: The Heavy Duty Mid-range Smartphone
• Nokia 3.2 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Impressive and Affordable
• Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nigeria and Specs
However this year’s 2019 iPhone lineup will be 4G enabled and will rely on Intel 4G modems.
The 2019 iPhone lineup are expeted to be unveiled this fall. While Apple’s 2020 5G-capable phones described in today’s Kuo report would not go on sale until fall next year.