iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria: iPhone XS Max price starts at 485,000 naira for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 256GB storage variant will cost 550,000 naira.
And lastly the iPhone XS Max with 4GB of RAM and 512GB storage is priced at 610,000 naira.
However, the price is expected to fall down whenever there is a discount available at any point in time. And moreover, with the iPhone 11 (2019 iPhone) or what so ever the name is, set to launch very soon, the iPhone XS Max might just get a price drop.
• iPhone XS Price in Nigeria and Specs
• iPhone XR Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Huawei Nova 5 Specifications: Impressive Just Like the Pro Model
• Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications: 48MP Quad Camera, Premium Design, Flagship Chipset and more
iPhone XS Max Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.5 -inch OLED touchscreen
• iOS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.3
• CHIPSET: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core 2.5 GHz
– 4GB RAM + 64/256/512 GB ROM (No SD Card space)
• BATTERY: 3,174 mAh
• CAMERA: 12+12MP dual rear camera & 7+TOF 3D, dual front camera ( see full specifications )
• 4G LTE enabled
iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria
iPhone XS Max price starts at 485,000 naira for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 256GB storage variant will cost 550,000 naira. While the iPhone XS Max price with 4GB of RAM and 512GB storage is priced at 610,000 naira.
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 100000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• Where To Buy Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod in Nigeria
• Samsung Galaxy A60 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 30000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
Availability in Nigeria
The Apple iPhone XS Max smartphone is currently available for purchase in the Nigerian market. You can buy from Pointek stores, slot stores, jumia and other official retailers in Nigeria.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email ([email protected])