Samsung Galaxy A20 Price Cut: Samsung has slashed the price of the Galaxy A20 in Nigeria by 4,000 naira, bringing down the 3GB RAM smartphone to 52,000 naira. You can purchase the Galaxy A20 at the new price from Jumia.com.
The Galaxy A20 is powered by an Exynos 7884 SoC and runs Android Pie out-of-the-box. It flaunts a 6.4-inch FHD+ super Amoled and packs a 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging support.
• Infinix Note 5 Stylus gets a Price Cut in Nigeria
• Huawei Mobile Week: Enjoy Great Discount on Huawei Y9, Y7 Prime 2019 in Nigeria
• Huawei Nova 5i Specifications: the Cheapest Among the New Nova 5 Series
• iPhone XS Price in Nigeria and Specs
The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with a dual camera setup at the back which is 13+5MP. And on the front, you get a 8MP camera for selfies and video calls. The smartphone has 32 GB of onboard storage and ships with a rear mounted fingerprint placed under the camera spot.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Key Specifications
• 6.4″inch Super Amoled
• Android 9.0 Pie
• 13+5MP rear camera / 8MP front camera
• Exynos 7884, Octa-Core 1.6 GHz processor speed
• 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
• 4,000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint and Face ID
• 2G, 3G and 4G network available
• Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications: 48MP Quad Camera, Premium Design, Flagship Chipset and more
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 30000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs Infinix Smart 3 Plus: Which Should You Buy?
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nigeria
The standard price of the Galaxy A20 is 56,000 naira. However, there is currently a discount or price cut on Jumia.com which has reduced the phone price to 52,000 naira. The Smartphone can be ordered through Jumia online. You should buy now while the price cut still lasts.