MTN 4G+: While it is true that MTN may not have the widest coverage of browsing 4G network in Nigeria, but you can’t deny the fact that MTN offers one of the best 4G services nationwide.
And to make its services even more better, MTN Nigeria yesterday said it has launched 4G+ in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. According to the Telecom company, the enhance service platform will help it deliver a premium experience to more people across the country.
• How to Swap Phone in POINTEK: Procedures and Conditions
• Samsung Galaxy A20 gets a Price Cut in Nigeria
• Huawei Mobile Week: Enjoy Great Discount on Huawei Y9, Y7 Prime 2019 in Nigeria
• Infinix Note 5 Stylus gets a Price Cut in Nigeria
MTN 4G+ runs on 4G LTE Advanced Technology, using a combination of the recently acquired 800 MHz spectrum and 2600 MHz. This new development by MTN extend the reach and capacity of MTN’s data network in Nigeria and enables speeds of up to 200 Mbps.
What’s the difference between the standard 4G and this newly launched MTN 4G+
The difference is very clear, precise and simple. With this newly launched 4G+ you could download a 1-hour HD video for as little as five minutes, while the same video would take around 17 – 20 minutes to download on standard 4G.
Commenting on this new development, the Chief Operating Officer of MTN Nigeria, Mazen Mroue said: “It’s about the customer. We put the customer at the heart of everything that we do.”
• Huawei Nova 5i Specifications: the Cheapest Among the New Nova 5 Series
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 30000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
• Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nigeria and Specs
He added, “As MTN, we believe that everyone deserves the benefits of a modern connected life. With this enhancement, our customers in covered locations can expect faster downloads and uploads, and better browsing and streaming experiences. The successful launch of our 4G+ network is a momentous occasion, which advances our quest to provide world-class services to our customers,”
However, this service is only available for those in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. Although it is expected to be available in other states in the few coming months.