I was at the launch of Tecno Phantom 9 last month, when I first got the news that Vivo (a Chinese tech company) is officially coming to Nigeria.
Well, it’s now a confirm news as the tech company have started an under ground preparation for its first smartphone launch in Nigeria.
• ITel A55 Price in Nigeria and Specs: The Best of iTel’s A-series
• Now in Stores: iTel A55 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
• 5 Features You Must Not Ignore When Buying New Phone
• Top 10 Trending Phones of Week 30 2019 in Nigeria
• Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in Nigeria and Specs
Vivo is not new in the World smartphone business or tech industry. It has been a dominating brand in some parts of the world. In places such as China and India, the tech company have recorded tremendous success.
Hence, the tech company is prepared to achieve similar fit in the African market. And from what we’ve gathered so far, Vivo will be launching three of its mid-range smartphones into the Nigerian market soon.
Moreover, according to the chairman of the Chinese tech company, Vivo Y-series will be targeted primarily at the Nigerian youth. Below are the Vivo’s mid-range smartphone to be launched soon in Nigeria:
• Vivo Y12
• Vivo Y15
• Vivo Y17
These three Vivo’s smartphones are powered by Mediatek SoC which are paired with either 3GB or 4GB RAM. The smartphones are built around a 6.4-inch HD display and runs Android 9.0 Pie.
• Infinix Note 6 vs Huawei Y9 Prime 2019: Which Should You Buy?
• Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 vs Tecno Phantom 9: Which Should You Buy?
• Gionee M7 Lite Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Tecno Phantom 9 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Infinix Note 6 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Ultra-wide Cam, 4GB RAM, and more
Moreover, they also come with a 5,000 mAh battery capacity and triple rear cameras. What else would you like to know? Well, check our next post for more informations. And use the comment section below, to tell us what you think about Vivo’s expansion into the Nigerian market.