You can now pre-order vivo Y15 and vivo Y17 in Nigeria without dropping any physical or initial deposit. In this post we’ll show you how to pre-order either of the both phones free of charge.
To pre-order is very easy and simple, just follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit any SLOT store, Pointek Store or any vivo authorized retail store. (see full list of SLOT store here and full list of Pointek Store)
- Walk to the vivo mobile section and pre-order the vivo Y17 or Y15. They won’t charge you any money for deposit
- Put down your name, phone number and other required info on the form that will be given to you by the in-store promoters
Just like that you’ve completed your pre-order. You’ll now be among the first to own the new vivo Y15 and Y17 in Nigeria and you’ll also be gifted an additional item when the phone arrives.
• VIVO Y15 Specifications: 5,000 mAh, 64GB ROM, Tri-Lens Cam and More
• VIVO Y17 Specifications: 5,000 mAh, 128GB ROM, Tri-Lens Cam and More
• ITel A55 Price in Nigeria and Specs: The Best of iTel’s A-series
• 5 Features You Must Not Ignore When Buying New Phone
• Top 10 Trending Phones of Week 30 2019 in Nigeria
Pre-order starts now from August 1st – 7th. Announced back in July, the vivo Y17 is powered by the Mediatek SoC and comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. It runs Android Pie with funtouch 9 and packs a 5,000 mAh battery.
While the vivo Y15 is also powered by Mediatek chipset but this time comes with a 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM. It also runs Android Pie with funtouch 9 and packs a 5,000 mAh battery.
Moreover, both smartphones comes with triple rear cameras and have a 6.4″-inch dewdrop notch display design.
• ITel P33 and P33 Plus gets a Massive Price Reduction in Nigeria
• Infinix Note 6 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Ultra-wide Cam, 4GB RAM, and more
• Infinix Note 6 vs Huawei Y9 Prime 2019: Which Should You Buy?
• Comparison: Tecno Phantom 9 vs Infinix Hot S4 Pro
• Infinix Note 6 vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Should You Upgrade?
The smartphone is already available in select markets including Malaysia, Europe, Central America and India, and will be making its way to Nigeria this month of August 2019.