Xiaomi Phones to Get Android Q: Before the end of this year 2019, Google is expected to roll out its latest software/operating system. And this time around Google is launching the Android 10 software. The Android 10 would also be know as Android Q. Just the way Android 9 is known as Android P (Pie).
However fortunate for Xiaomi users, the Chinese tech company has confirmed that 11 of its current smartphones shall be getting an update to the latest software. So below are the lists.
• 2020 iPhone Lineup To Have 5G Connectivity and OLED Touchscreen
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
• Samsung Galaxy A60 Specifications: The Heavy Duty Mid-range Smartphone
• Tecno POP 2 Price in Nigeria: Cheap and Quality
11 Xiaomi Phones to Get Android Q
• Xiaomi Mi 9
• Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
• Redmi K20 Pro
• Redmi K20
• Xiaomi Mi 8
• Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition
• Xiaomi Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition
• Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
• Mi Mix 2S
• Redmi Note 7
• Redmi Note 7 Pro
Surprislying, all these phones are either released in 2018 or 2019. The Xiaomi Mi 9, Redmi K20 and Redmi Note 7 series was launched in 2019, while the devices like Xiaomi Mi 8 series, Mi Mix 3, Mi Mix 2S were launched in 2018. Almost all these phones ran Android 9 Pie out of the box and are also now getting an update to the Android Q.
Xiaomi confirmed this news via MIUI Forums. In addition, Xiaomi also revealed the time when these devices will be receiving the Android Q update.
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 40000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 45000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air Price in Nigeria and Specs: Cheap and Battery Strong (5,000 mAh )
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs ITel P33 Plus: the 5,000 mAh Battery Battle!
According to Xiaomi, the flagship smartphones out of the 11 devices mentioned above, the likes of Xiaomi Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro etc. would get the Android Q update by Q4 2019 (October – December).
While the mid-range Redmi K20, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 series will receive Android Q update in Q1 2020 (January – March).
However, with time Xiaomi is expected to roll out the new software to other of its mid-range smartphones. But for now Xiaomi will start with these 11 smartphones mentioned in this post.