iPhone XR Price in Nigeria: iPhone XR price is 287,000 naira for 3GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 128GB storage variant will cost 304,000 naira.
And lastly the iPhone XR with 3GB of RAM and 256GB storage is priced at 364,000 naira.
However, the price is expected to fall down whenever there is discount available at any point in time. And moreover, with the iPhone 11 (2019 iPhone) or what so ever the name is, set to launch very soon, the iPhone XR might just get a price cut.
• Huawei Nova 5 Specifications: Impressive Just Like the Pro Model
• Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications: 48MP Quad Camera, Premium Design, Flagship Chipset and more
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 100000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
iPhone XR Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.1 -inch IPS LCD touchscreen
• iOS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.3
• CHIPSET: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core 2.4 GHz
– 3GB RAM + 64/128/256 GB ROM (No SD Card space)
• BATTERY: 2,942 mAh
• CAMERA: 12MP triple rear camera & 7MP front camera ( see full specifications )
• 4G LTE enabled
iPhone XR Price in Nigeria
iPhone XR price starts at 287,000 naira for 3GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 128GB storage variant will cost 304,000 naira. While the iPhone XR price with 3GB of RAM and 256GB storage is priced at 364,000 naira.
• Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications: the Re-branded Xiaomi Redmi K20
• 2020 iPhone Lineup To Have 5G Connectivity and OLED Touchscreen
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
Availability in Nigeria
The smartphone is currently available for purchase in the Nigerian market. You can buy from Pointek stqqores, slot stores, jumia and other official retailers in Nigeria.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email ([email protected])